Molecular scatology as a tool to study diet: analysis of prey DNA in scats from captive Steller sea lions
Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1831–1842, May 2005
How to Cite
DEAGLE, B. E., TOLLIT, D. J., JARMAN, S. N., HINDELL, M. A., TRITES, A. W. and GALES, N. J. (2005), Molecular scatology as a tool to study diet: analysis of prey DNA in scats from captive Steller sea lions. Molecular Ecology, 14: 1831–1842. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02531.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
- Received 22 November 2004; revision accepted 2 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!