Sexual selection for male dominance reduces opportunities for female mate choice in the European bitterling (Rhodeus sericeus)
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2005
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1533–1542, April 2005
How to Cite
REICHARD, M., BRYJA, J., ONDRAČKOVÁ, M., DÁVIDOVÁ, M., KANIEWSKA, P. and SMITH, C. (2005), Sexual selection for male dominance reduces opportunities for female mate choice in the European bitterling (Rhodeus sericeus). Molecular Ecology, 14: 1533–1542. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02534.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2005
- Received 11 November 2004; revision accepted 2 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!