Microsatellite and mitochondrial DNA analyses of the genetic structure of blacktip shark (Carcharhinus limbatus) nurseries in the northwestern Atlantic, Gulf of Mexico, and Caribbean Sea
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1911–1923, June 2005
How to Cite
KEENEY, D. B., HEUPEL, M. R., HUETER, R. E. and HEIST, E. J. (2005), Microsatellite and mitochondrial DNA analyses of the genetic structure of blacktip shark (Carcharhinus limbatus) nurseries in the northwestern Atlantic, Gulf of Mexico, and Caribbean Sea. Molecular Ecology, 14: 1911–1923. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02549.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received 3 November 2004; revision accepted 17 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!