Genetic structure in a solitary rodent (Ctenomys talarum): implications for kinship and dispersal
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2005
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 2511–2523, July 2005
How to Cite
CUTRERA, A. P., LACEY, E. A. and BUSCH, C. (2005), Genetic structure in a solitary rodent (Ctenomys talarum): implications for kinship and dispersal. Molecular Ecology, 14: 2511–2523. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02551.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2005
- Received 13 October 2004; revision received 1 February 2005; accepted 17 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!