Genetic variation and migration in the Mexican free-tailed bat (Tadarida brasiliensis mexicana)
Article first published online: 22 APR 2005
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 2207–2222, June 2005
How to Cite
RUSSELL, A. L., MEDELLÍN, R. A. and MCCRACKEN, G. F. (2005), Genetic variation and migration in the Mexican free-tailed bat (Tadarida brasiliensis mexicana). Molecular Ecology, 14: 2207–2222. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02552.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2005
- Received 11 October 2004; revision received 1 February 2005; accepted 17 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!