Invasion genetics of the Eurasian spiny waterflea: evidence for bottlenecks and gene flow using microsatellites
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1869–1879, June 2005
How to Cite
COLAUTTI, R. I., MANCA, M., VILJANEN, M., KETELAARS, H. A. M., BÜRGI, H., MACISAAC, H. J. and HEATH, D. D. (2005), Invasion genetics of the Eurasian spiny waterflea: evidence for bottlenecks and gene flow using microsatellites. Molecular Ecology, 14: 1869–1879. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02565.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received 3 December 2004; revision received 15 February 2005; accepted 1 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!