Genetic evidence of local adaptation of wheat yellow rust (Puccinia striiformis f. sp. tritici) within France
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 2065–2073, June 2005
How to Cite
ENJALBERT, J., DUAN, X., LECONTE, M., HOVMØLLER, M. S. and DE VALLAVIEILLE-POPE, C. (2005), Genetic evidence of local adaptation of wheat yellow rust (Puccinia striiformis f. sp. tritici) within France. Molecular Ecology, 14: 2065–2073. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02566.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received 24 December 2004; revision accepted 1 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!