Phylogeography of the cyprinid Squalius aradensis and implications for conservation of the endemic freshwater fauna of southern Portugal
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1939–1954, June 2005
How to Cite
MESQUITA, N., HÄNFLING, B., CARVALHO, G. R. and COELHO, M. M. (2005), Phylogeography of the cyprinid Squalius aradensis and implications for conservation of the endemic freshwater fauna of southern Portugal. Molecular Ecology, 14: 1939–1954. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02569.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Received 5 January 2005; revision accepted 1 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!