Genetic diversity and population structure of an insular tree, Santalum austrocaledonicum in New Caledonian archipelago
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1979–1989, June 2005
How to Cite
BOTTIN, L., VERHAEGEN, D., TASSIN, J., OLIVIERI, I., VAILLANT, A. and BOUVET, J. M. (2005), Genetic diversity and population structure of an insular tree, Santalum austrocaledonicum in New Caledonian archipelago. Molecular Ecology, 14: 1979–1989. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02576.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received 28 September 2004; revision received 12 January 2005; accepted 8 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!