O. Traoré and F. Sorho contributed equally to this work.
Processes of diversification and dispersion of Rice yellow mottle virus inferred from large-scale and high-resolution phylogeographical studies
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 2097–2110, June 2005
How to Cite
TRAORE, O., SORHO, F., PINEL, A., ABUBAKAR, Z., BANWO, O., MALEY, J., HEBRARD, E., WINTER, S., SERE, Y., KONATE, G. and FARGETTE, D. (2005), Processes of diversification and dispersion of Rice yellow mottle virus inferred from large-scale and high-resolution phylogeographical studies. Molecular Ecology, 14: 2097–2110. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02578.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Received 9 November 2004; revision received 1 February 2005; accepted 3 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!