Low gene flow but high genetic diversity in the threatened Mallorcan midwife toad Alytes muletensis
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2005
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 3307–3315, October 2005
How to Cite
KRAAIJEVELD-SMIT, F. J. L., BEEBEE, T. J. C., GRIFFITHS, R. A., MOORE, R. D. and SCHLEY, L. (2005), Low gene flow but high genetic diversity in the threatened Mallorcan midwife toad Alytes muletensis. Molecular Ecology, 14: 3307–3315. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02614.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2005
- Received 20 January 2005; revision accepted 12 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!