Enterobacteria-mediated nitrogen fixation in natural populations of the fruit fly Ceratitis capitata
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2005
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 2637–2643, August 2005
How to Cite
BEHAR, A., YUVAL, B. and JURKEVITCH, E. (2005), Enterobacteria-mediated nitrogen fixation in natural populations of the fruit fly Ceratitis capitata. Molecular Ecology, 14: 2637–2643. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02615.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2005
- Received 20 January 2005; revision received 22 March 2005; accepted 12 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!