Impact of ice ages on circumpolar molecular diversity: insights from an ecological key species
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2005
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 2739–2753, August 2005
How to Cite
ALSOS, I. G., ENGELSKJØN, T., GIELLY, L., TABERLET, P. and BROCHMANN, C. (2005), Impact of ice ages on circumpolar molecular diversity: insights from an ecological key species. Molecular Ecology, 14: 2739–2753. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02621.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2005
- Received 29 November 2004; revision received 22 March 2005; accepted 12 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!