Phylogeography and demography of Guianan harlequin toads (Atelopus): diversification within a refuge
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 3017–3031, September 2005
How to Cite
NOONAN, B. P. and GAUCHER, P. (2005), Phylogeography and demography of Guianan harlequin toads (Atelopus): diversification within a refuge. Molecular Ecology, 14: 3017–3031. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02624.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Received 30 January 2005; revision received 20 April 2005; accepted 20 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!