Phylogeographical disjunction in abundant high-dispersal littoral gastropods
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2005
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 2789–2802, August 2005
How to Cite
WATERS, J. M., KING, T. M., O'LOUGHLIN, P. M. and SPENCER, H. G. (2005), Phylogeographical disjunction in abundant high-dispersal littoral gastropods. Molecular Ecology, 14: 2789–2802. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02635.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2005
- Received 26 January 2005; revision received 6 April 2005; accepted 28 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!