Using naturally shed feathers for individual identification, genetic parentage analyses, and population monitoring in an endangered Eastern imperial eagle (Aquila heliaca) population from Kazakhstan
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2005
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 2959–2967, September 2005
How to Cite
RUDNICK, J. A., KATZNER, T. E., BRAGIN, E. A., RHODES, O. E. and DEWOODY, J. A. (2005), Using naturally shed feathers for individual identification, genetic parentage analyses, and population monitoring in an endangered Eastern imperial eagle (Aquila heliaca) population from Kazakhstan. Molecular Ecology, 14: 2959–2967. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02641.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2005
- Received 16 March 2005; revision accepted 6 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!