Phylogeography of the longhorn cactus beetle Moneilema appressum LeConte (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae): was the differentiation of the Madrean sky islands driven by Pleistocene climate changes?
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2005
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 3049–3065, September 2005
How to Cite
SMITH, C. I. and FARRELL, B. D. (2005), Phylogeography of the longhorn cactus beetle Moneilema appressum LeConte (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae): was the differentiation of the Madrean sky islands driven by Pleistocene climate changes?. Molecular Ecology, 14: 3049–3065. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02647.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2005
- Received 22 November 2004; revision received 21 February 2005; accepted 13 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!