Growth, productivity, and competitiveness of introgressed weedy Brassica rapa hybrids selected for the presence of Bt cry1Ac and gfp transgenes
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2005
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 3177–3189, September 2005
How to Cite
HALFHILL, M. D., SUTHERLAND, J. P., MOON, H. S., POPPY, G. M., WARWICK, S. I., WEISSINGER, A. K., RUFTY, T. W., RAYMER, P. L. and STEWART, C. N. (2005), Growth, productivity, and competitiveness of introgressed weedy Brassica rapa hybrids selected for the presence of Bt cry1Ac and gfp transgenes. Molecular Ecology, 14: 3177–3189. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02649.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2005
- Received 16 April 2005; revision accepted 13 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!