Present address: Applied Biosystems, 850 Lincoln Centre Dr., Foster City, CA 94404, USA.
Interfamilial characterization of a region of the ZFX and ZFY genes facilitates sex determination in cetaceans and other mammals
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2005
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 3275–3286, September 2005
How to Cite
MORIN, P. A., NESTLER, A., RUBIO-CISNEROS, N. T., ROBERTSON, K. M. and MESNICK, S. L. (2005), Interfamilial characterization of a region of the ZFX and ZFY genes facilitates sex determination in cetaceans and other mammals. Molecular Ecology, 14: 3275–3286. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02651.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2005
- Received 21 February 2005;revisionreceived 26 April 2005;accepted 20 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!