Present address: Department of Biology — Room 203, University of Puerto Rico-Mayagüez, PO Box 9012, Mayagüez, PR 00681.
Specificity of the mutualistic association between actinomycete bacteria and two sympatric species of Acromyrmex leaf-cutting ants
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 3597–3604, October 2005
How to Cite
POULSEN, M., CAFARO, M., BOOMSMA, J. J. and CURRIE, C. R. (2005), Specificity of the mutualistic association between actinomycete bacteria and two sympatric species of Acromyrmex leaf-cutting ants. Molecular Ecology, 14: 3597–3604. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02695.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Received 4 February 2005; revisionaccepted 11 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!