Impact of insecticide-treated bed nets implementation on the genetic structure of Anopheles arabiensis in an area of irrigated rice fields in the Sahelian region of Cameroon
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2005
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 3683–3693, October 2005
How to Cite
WONDJI, C., SIMARD, F., LEHMANN, T., FONDJO, E., SAMÈ-EKOBO, A. and FONTENILLE, D. (2005), Impact of insecticide-treated bed nets implementation on the genetic structure of Anopheles arabiensis in an area of irrigated rice fields in the Sahelian region of Cameroon. Molecular Ecology, 14: 3683–3693. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02699.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2005
- Received 11 April 2005; revision received 17 June 2005; accepted 11 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!