Genetic structure of the whitefly Bemisia tabaci in the Asia–Pacific region revealed using microsatellite markers
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2005
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 3695–3718, October 2005
How to Cite
DE BARRO, P. J. (2005), Genetic structure of the whitefly Bemisia tabaci in the Asia–Pacific region revealed using microsatellite markers. Molecular Ecology, 14: 3695–3718. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02700.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2005
- Received 11 April 2005; revision accepted 11 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!