These authors have contributed equally and are considered joint first authors.
Parallels in the evolution of the two largest New and Old World seed-beetle genera (Coleoptera, Bruchidae)
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2005
Volume 14, Issue 13, pages 4003–4021, November 2005
How to Cite
KERGOAT, G. J., ALVAREZ, N., HOSSAERT-MCKEY, M., FAURE, N. and SILVAIN, J.-F. (2005), Parallels in the evolution of the two largest New and Old World seed-beetle genera (Coleoptera, Bruchidae). Molecular Ecology, 14: 4003–4021. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02702.x
Present address: Institute of Biological Control, Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University, Japan
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2005
- Received 12 May 2005; revision accepted 11 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!