The potential costs of accounting for genotypic errors in molecular parentage analyses
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
Volume 14, Issue 13, pages 4111–4121, November 2005
How to Cite
MORRISSEY, M. B. and WILSON, A. J. (2005), The potential costs of accounting for genotypic errors in molecular parentage analyses. Molecular Ecology, 14: 4111–4121. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02708.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
- Received 20 May 2005; revision accepted 25 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!