Importance of genetic drift during Pleistocene divergence as revealed by analyses of genomic variation
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2005
Volume 14, Issue 13, pages 4023–4032, November 2005
How to Cite
KNOWLES, L. L. and RICHARDS, C. L. (2005), Importance of genetic drift during Pleistocene divergence as revealed by analyses of genomic variation. Molecular Ecology, 14: 4023–4032. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02711.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2005
- Received 26 May 2005; revision accepted 25 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!