Microsatellite variation reveals high levels of genetic variability and population structure in the gorgonian coral Pseudopterogorgia elisabethae across the Bahamas
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2005
Volume 14, Issue 13, pages 4205–4206, November 2005
How to Cite
GUTIÉRREZ-RODRÍGUEZ, C., HANNES, A. R. and LASKER, H. R. (2005), Microsatellite variation reveals high levels of genetic variability and population structure in the gorgonian coral Pseudopterogorgia elisabethae across the Bahamas. Molecular Ecology, 14: 4205–4206. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02712.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2005
- Received 10 June 2005; revisionaccepted 25 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!