Native breeds demonstrate high contributions to the molecular variation in northern European sheep
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
Volume 14, Issue 13, pages 3951–3963, November 2005
How to Cite
TAPIO, M., TAPIO, I., GRISLIS, Z., HOLM, L.-E., JEPPSSON, S., KANTANEN, J., MICEIKIENE, I., OLSAKER, I., VIINALASS, H. and EYTHORSDOTTIR, E. (2005), Native breeds demonstrate high contributions to the molecular variation in northern European sheep. Molecular Ecology, 14: 3951–3963. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02727.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Received 20 July 2005; revision accepted 4 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!