Present address: Department of Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology, University of California Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA 93106, USA
Tempo and mode of speciation in the Baja California disjunct fish species Anisotremus davidsonii
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2005
Volume 14, Issue 13, pages 4085–4096, November 2005
How to Cite
BERNARDI, G. and LAPE, J. (2005), Tempo and mode of speciation in the Baja California disjunct fish species Anisotremus davidsonii. Molecular Ecology, 14: 4085–4096. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02729.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2005
- Received 17 May 2005; revision received 19 July 2005; accepted 4 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!