Use of sequence data from rainbow trout and Atlantic salmon for SNP detection in Pacific salmon
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
Volume 14, Issue 13, pages 4193–4203, November 2005
How to Cite
SMITH, C. T., ELFSTROM, C. M., SEEB, L. W. and SEEB, J. E. (2005), Use of sequence data from rainbow trout and Atlantic salmon for SNP detection in Pacific salmon. Molecular Ecology, 14: 4193–4203. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02731.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Received 7 May 2005; revision accepted 4 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!