Evolutionary history of the European whitefish Coregonus lavaretus (L.) species complex as inferred from mtDNA phylogeography and gill-raker numbers
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2005
Volume 14, Issue 14, pages 4371–4387, December 2005
How to Cite
ØSTBYE, K., BERNATCHEZ, L., NÆSJE, T. F., HIMBERG, K.-J. M. and HINDAR, K. (2005), Evolutionary history of the European whitefish Coregonus lavaretus (L.) species complex as inferred from mtDNA phylogeography and gill-raker numbers. Molecular Ecology, 14: 4371–4387. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02737.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2005
- Received 27 April 2005; revision accepted 10 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!