Local forest environment largely affects below-ground growth, clonal diversity and fine-scale spatial genetic structure in the temperate deciduous forest herb Paris quadrifolia
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2005
Volume 14, Issue 14, pages 4479–4488, December 2005
How to Cite
JACQUEMYN, H., BRYS, R., HONNAY, O., HERMY, M. and ROLDÁN-RUIZ, I. (2005), Local forest environment largely affects below-ground growth, clonal diversity and fine-scale spatial genetic structure in the temperate deciduous forest herb Paris quadrifolia. Molecular Ecology, 14: 4479–4488. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02741.x
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2005
- Received 27 May 2005; revision accepted 10 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!