Present address: Department of Plant Biology and Forest Genetics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Dag Hammarskjölds väg 181, SE-750 07 Uppsala, Sweden
Bayesian inference of evolutionary history from chloroplast microsatellites in the cosmopolitan weed Capsella bursa-pastoris (Brassicaceae)
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2005
Volume 14, Issue 14, pages 4221–4233, December 2005
How to Cite
CEPLITIS, A., SU, Y. and LASCOUX, M. (2005), Bayesian inference of evolutionary history from chloroplast microsatellites in the cosmopolitan weed Capsella bursa-pastoris (Brassicaceae). Molecular Ecology, 14: 4221–4233. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02743.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2005
- Received 2 June 2005; revision accepted 10 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!