High genetic diversity in French invasive populations of common ragweed, Ambrosia artemisiifolia, as a result of multiple sources of introduction
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
Volume 14, Issue 14, pages 4275–4285, December 2005
How to Cite
GENTON, B. J., SHYKOFF, J. A. and GIRAUD, T. (2005), High genetic diversity in French invasive populations of common ragweed, Ambrosia artemisiifolia, as a result of multiple sources of introduction. Molecular Ecology, 14: 4275–4285. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02750.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Received 23 April 2005; revision accepted 24 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!