Rangewide population genetic structure of the African malaria vector Anopheles funestus
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2005
Volume 14, Issue 14, pages 4235–4248, December 2005
How to Cite
MICHEL, A. P., INGRASCI, M. J., SCHEMERHORN, B. J., KERN, M., LE GOFF, G., COETZEE, M., ELISSA, N., FONTENILLE, D., VULULE, J., LEHMANN, T., SAGNON, N'F., COSTANTINI, C. and BESANSKY, N. J. (2005), Rangewide population genetic structure of the African malaria vector Anopheles funestus. Molecular Ecology, 14: 4235–4248. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02754.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2005
- Received 15 June 2005; revision accepted 24 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!