Microsatellite variation within and among populations of Oryza officinalis (Poaceae), an endangered wild rice from China
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2005
Volume 14, Issue 14, pages 4287–4297, December 2005
How to Cite
GAO, L.-Z. (2005), Microsatellite variation within and among populations of Oryza officinalis (Poaceae), an endangered wild rice from China. Molecular Ecology, 14: 4287–4297. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02758.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2005
- Received 5 July 2005; revision accepted 24 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!