Influence of hydrogeographic history and hybridization on the distribution of genetic variation in the pupfishes Cyprinodon atrorus and C. bifasciatus
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 667–679, March 2006
How to Cite
CARSON, E. W. and DOWLING, T. E. (2006), Influence of hydrogeographic history and hybridization on the distribution of genetic variation in the pupfishes Cyprinodon atrorus and C. bifasciatus. Molecular Ecology, 15: 667–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02763.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Received 23 April 2005; revision received 10 August 2005; accepted 1 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!