The relative influence of natural selection and geography on gene flow in guppies
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 49–62, January 2006
How to Cite
CRISPO, E., BENTZEN, P., REZNICK, D. N., KINNISON, M. T. and HENDRY, A. P. (2006), The relative influence of natural selection and geography on gene flow in guppies. Molecular Ecology, 15: 49–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02764.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Received 27 April 2005; revision received 5 August 2005; accepted 1 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!