Fine-scale genetic structure and gene dispersal inferences in 10 Neotropical tree species
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 559–571, February 2006
How to Cite
HARDY, O. J., MAGGIA, L., BANDOU, E., BREYNE, P., CARON, H., CHEVALLIER, M.-H., DOLIGEZ, A., DUTECH, C., KREMER, A., LATOUCHE-HALLÉ, C., TROISPOUX, V., VERON, V. and DEGEN, B. (2006), Fine-scale genetic structure and gene dispersal inferences in 10 Neotropical tree species. Molecular Ecology, 15: 559–571. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02785.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Received 22 February 2005; revision received 20 July 2005; accepted 23 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!