Matching the origin of an invasive weed for selection of a herbivore haplotype for a biological control programme
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 287–297, January 2006
How to Cite
GOOLSBY, J. A., DE BARRO, P. J., MAKINSON, J. R., PEMBERTON, R. W., HARTLEY, D. M. and FROHLICH, D. R. (2006), Matching the origin of an invasive weed for selection of a herbivore haplotype for a biological control programme. Molecular Ecology, 15: 287–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02788.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Received 5 April 2005; revision received 19 July 2005; accepted 4 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!