Speciation in reverse: morphological and genetic evidence of the collapse of a three-spined stickleback (Gasterosteus aculeatus) species pair
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2005
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 343–355, February 2006
How to Cite
TAYLOR, E. B., BOUGHMAN, J. W., GROENENBOOM, M., SNIATYNSKI, M., SCHLUTER, D. and GOW, J. L. (2006), Speciation in reverse: morphological and genetic evidence of the collapse of a three-spined stickleback (Gasterosteus aculeatus) species pair. Molecular Ecology, 15: 343–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02794.x
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2005
- Received 2 June 2005; revision accepted 4 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!