Present address: Université de Genève, Département de Biologie Végétale, LBMPS — Science III, 30 Quai Ernest-Ansermet, CH-1211 Geneve 4, Switzerland.
Screening for rapidly evolving genes in the ectomycorrhizal fungus Paxillus involutus using cDNA microarrays
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 535–550, February 2006
How to Cite
LE QUÉRÉ, A., ASTRUP ERIKSEN, K., RAJASHEKAR, B., SCHÜTZENDÜBEL, A., CANBÄCK, B., JOHANSSON, T. and TUNLID, A. (2006), Screening for rapidly evolving genes in the ectomycorrhizal fungus Paxillus involutus using cDNA microarrays. Molecular Ecology, 15: 535–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02796.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Received 15 June 2005; revision received 13 September 2005; accepted 4 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!