Beringian origins and cryptic speciation events in the fly agaric (Amanita muscaria)
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 225–239, January 2006
How to Cite
GEML, J., LAURSEN, G. A., O'NEILL, K., NUSBAUM, H. C. and TAYLOR, D. L. (2006), Beringian origins and cryptic speciation events in the fly agaric (Amanita muscaria). Molecular Ecology, 15: 225–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02799.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Received 22 May 2005; revision received 2 September 2005; accepted 17 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!