A tale of two siblings: multiple paternity in big brown bats (Eptesicus fuscus) demonstrated using microsatellite markers
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 241–247, January 2006
How to Cite
VONHOF, M. J., BARBER, D., FENTON, M. B. and STROBECK, C. (2006), A tale of two siblings: multiple paternity in big brown bats (Eptesicus fuscus) demonstrated using microsatellite markers. Molecular Ecology, 15: 241–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02801.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Received 5 July 2005; revision received 28 September 2005; accepted 17 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!