Present address: Institut de Recerca i Tecnologia Agroalimentries (IRTA), Genetica de la Conservación, Centre de Cabrils, Carretera de Cabrils s/n, 08348 Cabrils, Barcelona, Spain
Bayesian analyses of admixture in wild and domestic cats (Felis silvestris) using linked microsatellite loci
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2005
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 119–131, January 2006
How to Cite
LECIS, R., PIERPAOLI, M., BIRÒ, Z. S., SZEMETHY, L., RAGNI, B., VERCILLO, F. and RANDI, E. (2006), Bayesian analyses of admixture in wild and domestic cats (Felis silvestris) using linked microsatellite loci. Molecular Ecology, 15: 119–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02812.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2005
- Received 3 August 2005; revision accepted 20 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!