Isolation by distance and gene flow in the Eurasian badger (Meles meles) at both a local and broad scale
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2005
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 371–386, February 2006
How to Cite
POPE, L. C., DOMINGO-ROURA, X., ERVEN, K. and BURKE, T. (2006), Isolation by distance and gene flow in the Eurasian badger (Meles meles) at both a local and broad scale. Molecular Ecology, 15: 371–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02815.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2005
- Received 16 March 2005; revision received 28 September 2005; accepted 26 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!