Geographic patterns of microsatellite variation in Boechera stricta, a close relative of Arabidopsis
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2005
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 357–369, February 2006
How to Cite
SONG, B.-H., CLAUSS, M. J., PEPPER, A. and MITCHELL-OLDS, T. (2006), Geographic patterns of microsatellite variation in Boechera stricta, a close relative of Arabidopsis. Molecular Ecology, 15: 357–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02817.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2005
- Received 14 June 2005; revision received 13 October 2005; accepted 26 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!