Bathymetric and geographic population structure in the pan-Atlantic deep-sea bivalve Deminucula atacellana (Schenck, 1939)
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 639–651, March 2006
How to Cite
ZARDUS, J. D., ETTER, R. J., CHASE, M. R., REX, M. A. and BOYLE, E. E. (2006), Bathymetric and geographic population structure in the pan-Atlantic deep-sea bivalve Deminucula atacellana (Schenck, 1939). Molecular Ecology, 15: 639–651. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2005.02832.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Received 4 September 2005; revision accepted 4 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!