Phylogeographic patterns of host-race evolution in Tephritis conura (Diptera: Tephritidae)
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 681–694, March 2006
How to Cite
DIEGISSER, T., SEITZ, A. and JOHANNESEN, J. (2006), Phylogeographic patterns of host-race evolution in Tephritis conura (Diptera: Tephritidae). Molecular Ecology, 15: 681–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02792.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
- Received 2 June 2005; revision accepted 4 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!