A predicted microsatellite map of the passerine genome based on chicken–passerine sequence similarity
Article first published online: 4 APR 2006
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1299–1320, April 2006
How to Cite
DAWSON, D. A., BURKE, T., HANSSON, B., PANDHAL, J., HALE, M. C., HINTEN, G. N. and SLATE, J. (2006), A predicted microsatellite map of the passerine genome based on chicken–passerine sequence similarity. Molecular Ecology, 15: 1299–1320. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02803.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2006
- Received 14 June 2005; revision accepted 17 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!