A comparison of variability and population structure for major histocompatibility complex and microsatellite loci in California coastal steelhead (Oncorhynchus mykiss Walbaum)
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 923–937, April 2006
How to Cite
AGUILAR, A. and GARZA, J. C. (2006), A comparison of variability and population structure for major histocompatibility complex and microsatellite loci in California coastal steelhead (Oncorhynchus mykiss Walbaum). Molecular Ecology, 15: 923–937. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02843.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Received 16 July 2005; revision accepted 14 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!